Welcome to the Cowon Development Wiki
The wiki about developing for Cowon portable media players that anyone can edit
39 articles since January 2, 2009
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on the Cowon Development Wiki
- October 16, 2009
- Cowon has released the O2 source!
- January 2nd, 2009
- The cowondev wikia started!
- January 17th, 2009
- The Cowon O2 IRC Chat/channel is created! (##CowonO2 on the freenode network)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
- Check out the Cowon America Forumsfor more help and discussions.
- If you're a developer and need help developing programs go over to our IRC Chat/channel, ##CowonO2 on the freenode network.
If you're interested in creating a replacement firmware check out the O2 Firmware File Tree
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.